Starting out as Friends With a Yankee Girl

Have to agree, while this is interesting to read on a certain level, there is no way anyone in highschool would be that level-headed about inter-personal relationships. Hell, most adults aren't even that good. Not to mention willing to tolerate how much of a whiny self-loathing twat the MC is.

Banned
The H version of this manga made by the same author have her fucked other man btw, make that what you will

I'd really like to see the author's twitter so I can ask them what the fuck they were smoking

Group Leader
Hmm feels like this is the author commenting on mainstream romcom tropes, with motivational speeches attached.

Was enjoying this until the NTR H-doujin came out from the same author. I get that they aren't a couple yet, but it's pretty gross especially seeing as the dude makes a cameo in the h-doujin. Dropped.

Male lead is way too unlikeable.

The “NTR” doujin is better than this.

This manga is trash. Its just preachy and full of BS advice you'd get. The protagonist is a beta but the worst part is that the gyaru is a know it all. She states opinions as facts and lectures a poor guy for being himself. This manga should be titled: Bitching about a guy who's just being himself.

Contributor
Wow, that man is really, really annoying.

I suppose that's possibly the point—that he's an utter twit and a prat, and she's pretty chill and open-minded, which sort of makes an interesting dynamic. I'll grant that.

But to the extent that that might make a good story, it's kind of undermined by the ecchi undertones (as if we're supposed to be rooting for "romantic" developments, instead of the desperately needed character development).

Dex-chan lover
What is this? How to have a healthy relationship, the manga?

Fed-Kun's army
why make a romance manga with the same people from your hentai works?

Dex-chan lover
It's was going well and all.
Then the NTR doujin was found
Meh imma out here.

it's jojoke

So, wasnt there a manga with the same setting and name but different artstyle and a little bit different feeling to it?
If anybody knows how and where to find it, I would be berry berry thankfull!
It might also have been a manhua or manhwa, I dont really remember it quite well, it was better then this one though..

Dex-chan lover
It's nice but I'd like to see the guy show some commitment to improving himself & get some self-confidence

Users who are viewing this thread