Starting Today, We’re Childhood Friends - Ch. 110 - Childhood Friend and the Museum

Supporter
It's time!
20240821034146-d4f79382-me.png

To panic!​

Dex-chan lover
Cute. be nice if there were more outside? museum displays around here for free/more features and stuff
No she ruined the childhood friend roleplay!!

That neither of them believes in deep down, they have both known exactly what it looks like for a while now, but they don't want to admit it.
tbf, "childhood friends being teased about dating/"get married already"" is also a trope/part of being a childhood friend XD at least he won't have the deal with the trauma/trope of being at a young age and being like "ew gross, i would never date a boy like HIM" XD

Dex-chan lover
arw22e.jpg

Christ, what material is this statue made out of? The only point that the man and pegasus could be connected at is the foot/wing. There's no way that one point could hold at that weight. All of the silly looking post-modern statue were fun in this, now if only I didn't have to see them in real life.

Dex-chan lover
arw22e.jpg

Christ, what material is this statue made out of? The only point that the man and pegasus could be connected at is the foot/wing. There's no way that one point could hold at that weight. All of the silly looking post-modern statue were fun in this, now if only I didn't have to see them in real life.
I share your bewilderment, so I looked it up... Apparently not only are they connected only by that itty bitty foot, but the sculpture is in bronze... I suppose they sold their soul to achieve that 😁

Dex-chan lover
I share your bewilderment, so I looked it up... Apparently not only are they connected only by that itty bitty foot, but the sculpture is in bronze... I suppose they sold their soul to achieve that 😁
Holy shit, it was real!? I had assumed it was made up and the artist was just shitting out funny looking, modern art statues for the background. Now I'm actually pretty impressed.

Users who are viewing this thread