Starting Today, We’re Childhood Friends - Vol. 4 Ch. 36 - Childhood Friend and Clubs

Dex-chan lover
Glasses boy
3a9.png

Dex-chan lover
Glasses boy
3a9.png
tbf the ppl who are like "oh she's so into me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" just bc someone's not super bitchy towards them can be just as much if not more annoying lol (plot twist: he's prefers books and will never have the 'crush realization/awakening' /not everything has to end in romance/dating but other than being 'affectionate' i would've been happy just to be in the same club as someone i liked even if they were already in a relationship hypothetically)

And lol the main pair is 'cute' but while her 'childhood friends' fixation isn't too unhealthy/codependent at that part, it should be normal to have hobbies/interests that they don't all do together

Dex-chan lover
Childhood friend must do everything together you know, it's written in the constitution
not gonna lie for 'real' childhood friends i can imagine if you spend too much time together you'd get sick of each other tho idk how likely it is for JP culture to have 'sleepovers' that constantly versus growing up with siblings where you'd naturally fight because you're always around each other/live in the same house, but i prolly would've been more 'clingy' with my female friends than my male friends because apparently straight ppl can't exist within five feet of each other without "you make a cute couple" XD

despite the Japanese childhood friends to lovers/romance trope i hear ppl are unlikely to marry ppl they grow up with because it feels too siblings-like maybe

Banned
cute
love the straightforward depiction of boys as earnest/ignorant and girls as quite aware of the real character of their public existence as participants in the sexual marketplace

Double-page supporter
Thanks for continuing this before the jump! I was really enjoying it and sad that it kind of cut off.

Users who are viewing this thread