Steam black screen issue

Hi, I am having a serious problem on Steam. When I open Steam for playing a game or something else, I am getting a black screen. Sometimes the issue happens due to not updating properly. So I updated Steam, but still I am getting the same issue. Has anyone else come across this issue before? Please help.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
What operating system are you using, can you manually launch games by right clicking on the Steam icon in your taskbar and clicking one of the recent ones, and have you tried reinstalling Steam?

What operating system are you using, can you manually launch games by right clicking on the Steam icon in your taskbar and clicking one of the recent ones, and have you tried reinstalling Steam?
Its my Windows 11 PC and every time I tried to launch game directly opening Steam and go to the particular game and then launch it.

But anyway I have resolved the issue with the little help of this post. @77BLc9JwJGpLVARkamJx is right. Generally after updating the graphics driver, the problem was solved. But I have also applied some other methods by updating the Steam client and added this shortcut -no-cef-sandbox. Its also a good solutions for solving black screen issue on Steam.

BTW thanks everyone for staying with me and supporting me.☺️
☺️

Users who are viewing this thread