Stellar Transformations

@Ghajik Lol the comment that person made then isn't meant as someone who has a dong hanging down on their privates. Its made as a generalization of the human species, thats why some people will always say good job boys or another along those lines lol theres tons of girls who say those kinds of lines depending on the situation. Since people refer to humans as "mankind" those kind of slangs end up being thrown around.

Power Uploader
@Jesotku you needn't take this seriously.....I wrote this just in order to make a random conversation....😀

I like this story, but I do not like this style of drawing. It reminds me of a girl in my old school. Great for amateurs but not so great for professionals.

I'm really curious as to why the publisher(?ip owner?) would choose this artist for this series when they're obviously not used to the genre (martial arts/wuxia?)? If it were a shoujo type genre I'd get it. And you'd be able to probably look past that if they were doing the story justice, but it seems like they're just rushing through the story. Although it happens a lot in comic adaptations of web novels, but usually they'd at the very least try and add short info dumps on stuff they might of left out. Well at least the artist seems to release at a quick and consistent pace....

you know what same group/publisher(?) that adapted this worked on the screwed up/shitty adaptation of desolate era too...like they couldn't get one of the 20 artists that worked on that series to work on this one?

I don't know if it's because of the artist but i just can't get into this especially once they
get all fucking sci fi about space and technology and some fucking Ai thing.
I kept giving it a try but these later chapters are too weird. I'm not sure what people see in this manhua.

Can anyone remember the name of a manwha where the main character becomes a soul devourer and breaks free of that realm

Users who are viewing this thread