Stepmother's Friends

@Tearsax In fact, here, I helped you out and found the pages myself were Neneko confirms that Harumi and Takeya dated and she dumps him: https://mangadex.org/chapter/296673/13

Dex-chan lover
@MangaRogue nah, you take Neneko's words too literally. She never says that they dated and being dumped isnt always said when they were in a relationship.
From their age difference (you can say whatever about it, but i dont think they dated when he was a pre-teen and she was 15 or so years older), from what he says (you dont say to someone you dated that if things were different you could have fallen in love) and from how they interact (really, you dont have that kind of relationship with someone you netorared you with your father xDDD) i cant think at all that they dated at some point.

@Tearsax Dude, the girl literally says that Harumi dumped him. That has no other possible meaning, either inside or outside context. People only "dump" people when they are dating. It can't get anymore explicit than that. When the plain sense of the text makes perfect sense, seek no other sense. What he said about falling in love makes perfect sense only if you understand that they dated. Just because they dated doesn't mean they fell in love. The relationship probably ended before they could sort out their feelings. And think about it; why would he say they could have fallen in love if they never dated in the first place? It also explains why he can't see her as his mother; you probably would have that problem too in his situation if your "mother" was someone you dated. Because of Japanese culture, he has to see her as his "mom" despite their past. It's no different from this manwha, really, where the stepmom is trying really hard to be seen as mom, even though she's not much older than her "son".

Double-page supporter
@DJ2213 I read them on Manhwa18 before fully catching up here, but the translations there are awful

So can anyone tell me why the chapters don't show up for me? Is there something on my settings that is stopping me from seeing them? I don't know what I am doing wrong in my settings, I have already allowed 18+ stuff....

Got to say, just from reading the first chapter, Aureumdaun's translations are better than the old ones.

ok i'm no expert or anything but 400 kg ?!?!?!?! isn't that like IMPOSSIBLE for someone to accomplish in several months, I mean they must be professional athletes, again i don't know much about lifting and stuff but 400 is a lot, or am i completely wrong and 400 is a bit over the average

That was the point in her saying 400kg. She tried tricking him so she can get him buff and still win the little power game the two of them are playing.
My money says he'll somehow manage it anyway bc mc powers.

Users who are viewing this thread