Stigmata

It's good that this is getting revived by Bloom, I like crime stories like these! And since it's a BL mag, I guess we're getting some romance between the leads. Can't wait for the future chapters!

This story is different from all the Bls i know. I enjoy this manga very very much.

aHHHh I love it, except for the minorly explicit stuff (half smut), it's great!

Volume one is REALLY good and you can sense the romantic tension between the main characters. When it actually turned into BL, it got sidetracked... I really hope the plot moves on soon instead of getting completely derailed by romance. Volume 2 has been a huge waste of time, we know they're going to get together so it's really just dragging out a romantic subplot that has zero tension in it. Otherwise, loving this manga

Dex-chan lover
The concept is really, really unique. I think in volume 1, before it was officially BL, their relationship progressed a lot more naturally. There was still a romantic tension, but it was built off their work relationship and Asako's strange power. I love the art (something about it seems very old school seinen) and the beautifully grotesque way Asako experiences these murders.

In volume 2, the relationship feels a little forced, like the author is using the current case with the late ex-wife to hurry along the development... It's bringing the romantic feelings into the main plot, which is good... But... The focus is taken away from the case. And the romance is now not entirely their own... Volume 2 is still amazing, but I'd like the focus to move back to the mystery and leave the romance as a subplot. Personally, I would like the author to explore Asako's past a bit more. Kinda left me hanging at the end of volume 1.

Oh my. This manga is beautiful. The art style made me fall in love with it instantly, the old school vibes really catch my eye. The story is very good too, an unique concept for sure.

The brakes on the garbage train have broken at the beginning of volume 2, but I didn't think it could get much worse.

"Unlike you plebes, I'm attracted to personality" *tips fedora*

I'm gonna die of secondhand cringe. What an ignominious, asinine ending to a promising story.

Disappointed with the very rushed ending despite the whole police case in volume 2 feels like it dragged a bit too long

Users who are viewing this thread