Still Sick - Vol. 3 Ch. 23.5 - Epilogue

Aggregator gang
This story had a few bumps in the midsection, but I loved this ending so much. Its the sort of ending that makes me want to reread the series just to see more of these characters. I've subscribed to the artist's fanbox, http://akashi.fanbox.cc/, and can confirm it's got a lot of adorable fluff. Definitely worth a dollar a month.

Dex-chan lover
And to the very end, Maekawa's sex drive is off the charts! hahahaha I wonder if Shimizu gets enough sleep, I'm worried! hahaha they'll be fine... And she still looks like a cat to me but the puppy term you people came up with fits her too lo/ we got to see more of their daily life even after the "Happy ever after" ending, this is more than what we deserve, truly TwT

This goes up to my top 5 of best yuri works in history, right next to Bloom into you and Notes from the Garden of Lilies, a perfect 10

Dex-chan lover
I grew very fond of this manga over time, to the point where I got a little choked up reading the last chapter ! It was a fun, frustrating at times but ultimately totally worth it ride. A sweet, happy ending is exactly what I was hoping for and I got it in spades. I'll be looking forward to the rest of Akashi-sensei's work !

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for translating this series! 🙏

It was such a comfy story and I really like both of the characters. The ending was so cute, I really enjoyed reading it. ❤️

Dex-chan lover
Man I'm gonna miss this little series. definitely recommend this to any yuri reader

Dex-chan lover
Cute manga, comfy ending! I have no complaints, I thoroughly enjoyed it!

(now we just need a short sequel where Maekawa meets Shimizu's parents cause that sounds like it'd be hilarious)

Really, really loved the wholesomeness of those last two chapters. Makoto call with her mom in ch. 23 was really touching. Loved this series overall, will miss it.

Fed-Kun's army
A bit of a novel feeling getting such a thoroughly satisfying ending to a manga, not many of those around (that I've read so far).
Would have loved more of it but I prefer this way more than a too large a premise with a barely cobbled together ending.

That lunchbox with squid sausages, bear onigiri/or rice and whatever those heart-shaped things are is just adorable.

Users who are viewing this thread