Still Sick - Vol. 3 Ch. 23.5 - Epilogue

Gosh, I absolutely fell in love with this manga.

Sure, there were parts where Maekawa acted like a huge dum-dum but you know what, I honestly can relate. Living with something that you've loved for so long as an end goal, wanting to prove your worth to your family and others, partially succeeding too, but ultimately burning out and giving it all up is something that I have been through irl. It does hollow you out and the author did a great job fleshing out that emptiness. Glad that Maekawa got someone like Shimizu who helped her get back on track.

And Shimizu, uggh she's just too cute~ Her blushiness, twinkly eyes, excitement, I love her too much. Her whole acceptance and coming out arc was so satisfying. She's the best character in a yuri manga that I've read in so so long.

Overall a solid 9/10 series. One of my better reads.

Aggregator gang
Solid ending, I felt frustrated at times early on, but everything after
they finally got together was very satisfying. Seems they have a happy, healthy relationship in the end so what more could you ask for.

Not much kissing and stuff that would give you the feels, but more than made up for by the story. Excellente!

I like yuri
It's hard to find a good one, it's less to begin with
It's so underwhelmed by BL and straight one
But this story is beautiful and a bit more realistic and its sweet
Thank you

Dex-chan lover
Glad I checked this author's work after checking the new added manga.. And now I'm crying of bitterness sour juice sweet milk shake ! :aquadrink: :qq::thumbsup:
THANKS FOR THE TRANSLATION AS ALWAYS AKIBA DETECTIVES!!

Dex-chan lover
Loved it, I felt a little iffy on it at first but in the end it was a fantastic read

Double-page supporter
I kind of relate on page6 when makoto talked about love. All in all, i enjoyed this series. It has the right amount of everything

Dex-chan lover
There were parts in the beginning that made me a bit negative towards Maekawa, and I can't exactly say I grew to love her. But all ended well and I think the story is well worth reading. Messy people finding ❤️ is without doubt my favourite kind of story.

Kudos to the translation team, loved your notes at the end and couldn't have enjoyed the manga without you.

Users who are viewing this thread