Still Sick

Dex-chan lover
Band of gay girls strike again. INUGAMI SAN TO NEKOYAMA SAN PLEAASE I CANT READ MOON RUNES halp

Group Leader
Have read until the latest raw (ch 7),and I should say: this manga is way better than my expectation.

The tittle actually really fits, I don't reccomend this for you who are only looking for cute and innocent GL

Aggregator gang
I really want more already. This is just a fun story and I like the two together.

Dex-chan lover
It's pretty good so far, unexpectedly good, unusually good, unfairly good. MC is good, Maekawa is good, setting is good. Yuri is good. Worth reading... and good.

Group Leader
@KajurN Man am I glad I read your comment, I dived right in! Surprisingly funny, surprisingly solid art style, plus the character's designs are great. It's just really good overall.

Sexy Akiba Detectives killing it with another great project! I hope they continue working on it since I loved it!

Dex-chan lover
Every chapter I'm reminded that this manga's title is so very correct.

Dex-chan lover
Great news folks. Still Sick will get an english release, Amazon have already a page for it on their site. Release date is November 19th.

Group Leader
10/10 baebee
Just enough of the fluff, the deep down feelings, and the laughs for a great valance of all. Im deeply familiar with the feelings these characters have and it feels so real...
Looking back on the summary it doesnt cover hiw good it gets.

On top of it all, lgbt!

Users who are viewing this thread