Still Sick

Well, this made me kinda sad considering I had a couple of Maekawas "whatever"-mode relationships that obviously didn't go well...because 3D obviously. However, distancing that, this manga truly is great.

Thanks so much for the translation!

Gotta say this has become one of my favourite short (under 30ch) series!

Their relationship felt really natural, even in the second to last chapter they had doubts and worries about each other and themselves but they communicated clearly and made it work out in the end.

I've enjoyed this series a lot, thank you so much for translating!

I'm gonna miss them

Dex-chan lover
This manga seems to be pretty underrated considering that I only found it recently. Pretty good read imo. Some readers didn't like the middle sections when it started getting a little messy, but I personally liked the drama.

Dex-chan lover
man i love this, not soo much drama and good fluf. i want to see more like this, 2DK, G-pen, Alarm clock. have the same premise but didnt get an update more than a half year

its cute..😍and funny...no heavy drama ...
realistic and well,a lil bit childish but it really exist in real life..love it

recommended for people who really are into shoujo ai..thank you for the scans..

Dex-chan lover
The fuck it ended so fast ? Im so sad lol ..... pretty good yuri series but im quite sad it ended so soon.

Ore

Dex-chan lover
The translated 3rd and final volume will be on sale on February 2 2021.

A very well written yuri!! I read it all in one go. Before I knew it, it ended. Wish there was more but overall I loved it. Thank you for translating!!! And for the artist/author for a brilliant story.

*raises fists in the air* OFFICE LESBIANS!!!!

edit: first impressions aside, this is a great yuri manga, it was fun seeing the characters grow and change!

Also, shout out to the translations! Ya'll doing the lords work, the small nuances in languages give you a better feel of their personalities and quirks

It's really rare that a yuri manga or anime comes about without loads of excessive side character drama. Usually I give up when the shit gets too heavy.
But I really enjoyed the character development that went through in this one. There's a lot of relateable heavy stuff going on in here, and there's a lot of self introspection as well that's really well written.
It doesn't focus on the bad crap and drag it out, it actually shows the characters overcoming it, accepting it, and growing because of it.

Also, pretty hella great representation of someone having to come to accept that they're gay. I relate to it real well.

Also props to the translation for being so dang good! I'll probably go through buying the whole thing, it was just that good.

Relatable and lovable characters, solid plot, conclusive ending, sound character growth. This manga is a rarity in the yuri genre that has it all. Highly recommend.

Refrescante , muy tierno, sano y agradable. Los personajes tienen un buen desarrollo, la historia no parece forzada y mucho menos la relación, es muy natural, te deja con un buen cierre. 10/10 en todos los aspectos, jaja lo mejor es que el autor no es un adicto al drama. Recomendadismo.

Users who are viewing this thread