Still Sick

IT IS 3:55 AM ON A MONDAY NIGHT, I AM SLEEP DEPRIVED AND CRYING IN THE CLUB FROM THIS MASTERPIECE

A very, very lovely ending. Def worth the read, i absolutely loved how it represented the live of them sooo good!

Wasn't a fan of the first third, the characters were just so hard to like BUT

I'm glad I stuck with it because it became so good. Nice little tension and some premium slice of life with that wonderful romance I like so much

Such a great manga. Too bad I'm late to discover this masterpiece. Well, hope it gets continue!!! ;`)

Peak fiction and worth a read for anybody who enjoys girl’s love or even just slice of life in general. The problems with creative struggles and romantic insecurities can hit close to home depending on who you are.

This manga is definitely a must read for yuri fans. The 180 transition of the MC felt natural and wasn't really forced, despite how difficult that may be.

However, Ch19 sure took a downturn for the quality when the author decided to use common tropes (MC: "I have got shit to do but I will go along with your unreasonable request for some reason"). Afterwards they did fix the fumble, but it was a bad moment for the manga

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread