STOP! PIRACY - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
So, I bought some stuff on DLsite last year and few months ago, the seller basically close shop and removed all of his products from shelf.

Here I thought that this doesn't concern me since I already what they sell in my account. Turn out once the product has been removed from shelf my copy will no longer accessible I shit you not.

And they say piracy is bad when playing by the rules get you screwed.

Dex-chan lover
So, I bought some stuff on DLsite last year and few months ago, the seller basically close shop and removed all of his products from shelf.

Here I thought that this doesn't concern me since I already what they sell in my account. Turn out once the product has been removed from shelf my copy will no longer accessible I shit you not.

And they say piracy is bad when playing by the rules get you screwed.
Digital license =/= ownership.

Aggregator gang
the authors are hexing us now
VcVCPIm.png

Double-page supporter
460 yen is $2.91 right now. The cheapest manga on a shelf I can find is $10 at Barnes and noble. I don't know as well with digital, but it's usually $7-$9. I can bet the money I save by not being able to buy the manga I want because they copywrote it and kept it digital that they also use machine translation for the legal translation

Dex-chan lover
460 yen is $2.91 right now. The cheapest manga on a shelf I can find is $10 at Barnes and noble. I don't know as well with digital, but it's usually $7-$9. I can bet the money I save by not being able to buy the manga I want because they copywrote it and kept it digital that they also use machine translation for the legal translation
My money is only for gacha pulls you know?

Users who are viewing this thread