stories, ideas for upcoming games or what should be in the next ver. of game. anything goes.

What are some ideas you have for the upcoming games or some ideas you have for games that really should come out? (ex. mario kart 9 should have a double dash feature.) Any and all ideas are welcome!

what are some moments in gaming where everything went so good then it went into the trash? (ex. i was speedrunning spelunky [for the achievement] made it to the temple and died on level 4-2 due to a really bad crush trap spawn) any and all stories are welcome!

or you could just post something you'd like to get off your chest.

Dex-chan lover
@bigtiddyoneesan
My cat died.
200.gif

lol just kidding if ur for reals my condolences if ur just messing around then the gif stands.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Fellas, I think we've peaked, there probably won't be a faster derailment this year.

Contributor
@Richman
Fellas, I think we've peaked, there probably won't be a faster derailment this year.
In terms of post count, yeah, I agree. The only way it could be reduced further is if OP (not this topic specifically) gets banned and his post removed.
It took a whole six hours, though. I'm sure we can do much better in terms of time elapsed.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@justforthelulz
Step 1: Create 2 fake accounts
Step 2: Wait for like 8 months or smth
Step 3: Convince the staff and become a Mod/F.Mod with one of the accounts
Step 4: Create a topic and @ the GFG to derail it instantly
Step 5: Ban the OP fake account and abandon Mod account
Step 6: profit.

Of course, I would never do that. I don't have the patience or time.

Group Leader
World War III breaks out after the UN declared loli manga to be pedophile material and illegal. Mangadex recruits all the weebs and lolicons into their army and fight back against the filthy ningens in a war for their culture's recognition.

Dex-chan lover
What a bloody mess.
By the way Oneee-chan, thanks.
The cat meat taste great.

Dex-chan lover
excuse moi!?

@bigtiddyoneesan not only killed his cat, he also illegally distribute it!
i'm not a lawyer but at least i can tell that this is illegal!

Users who are viewing this thread