Story About Marrying a Tidy JK Who Suddenly Called Out - Ch. 6

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Damn, they're already getting married? That's fast.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck dating straight to marriage.
Though I guess that would be the only acceptable option. Considering...

Double-page supporter
Damn, what a nice view in the morning
And it wont be the only one... oh boy, those two are horny as f

Girl just might as well be a prostitute. What kinda high school girl just randomly calls out to a dude and then fucks him no questions asked? I know this is artist is mainly a hentai artist, but this is too slutty to be any good. "Hey Onii-san you look bored, let's fuck and get married" That's not exactly what she said but pretty much it. Unrealistic af. I definitely wouldn't take responsibility, she would probably cheat on you with any of your friends. No substance or point to it 4/10 and that's just cuz the art is pretty good. If she gets pregnant it'll be a rip off of that other webcomic but except not childhood friend, and has even less of a plot.

@Biggie you're right I kinda am, but it's just Imma be a little pissed if the artist has her having a baby and getting married. Which is basically the plot of the other webcomic (it has a long name so I'm just saying webcomic) but with none of the dating and steps to get there. It's basically a lazy version of that one. Seeing the artist stealing those ideas and then doing a half-assed version is not ok. You can say he's not stealing any ideas but it looks that way to me.

Power Uploader
@CSmith327 Actually,
what you said is actually the case here.. it has pregnancy then marrying thing...
And, that’s pretty much why I picked it up (I do the that other web comic as well)

@AthK I noticed you were the the same group and it makes sense for you to pick this up as well since they're so similar. And maybe it gets a lot better later on and that's why you decided to start on it. But imo I'm not happy with the start of it. It's just too unrealistic in terms of characters and feels kinda lazy compared to the other webcomic which I really enjoy. Thanks for translating the other one, I look forward to it every time there's an update.

@AthK I know it's been a long time, but is there any chance you might resume working on Ureshon? I haven't read it yet since I've been waiting for it to be picked up again. I've been wanting to check it out since I'm a little into watersports stuff. just a little... I don't think there's any other series like that one that's not straight up hentai.

Power Uploader
@CSmith327 Actually, ureshon was never dropped.. we were looking for redrawer... I have typesetted ch 6 already and redrawing (we got a temporary redrawer.. But, he’s not going to do this series from ch 7) is also nearly done (3 pages remaining iirc)... But, SFX need to be translated and typesetted.. So, yeah.. not yet completed.. But, near to completion... I can’t give you deadline though... it totally depends on my free time and when I will get the SFX translations.. As the old translator did it more than a year ago and now stopped doing scanlation for a long time... But, he said that he can do it if it’s ureshon (die hard watersports fan! just like me)... But, he’s really less active on discord/MangaDex.. So, it is taking too much time...
This is the current status of ureshon!

@AthK Aww :( At least not all hope is lost. I'll continue to wait patiently and hope something comes through. I like seeing good manga of questionable culture

Users who are viewing this thread