Story of a "Jobless" Champion and a Princess Who Together Find Their Happiness - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.1

Aggregator gang
So this man's name is really Futa. All right, fine, np.

I liked the facial hair but at least he still looks like an adult without it.

Aggregator gang
time and time again, it seems like feet proportions for women always seem hard for artists to draw for some reason.

Regardless, this world is kind of weird. They seem to have the technology of a lot of modern day things, and yet it's still mixed in with a medieval-ish setting. They have showers with running waters that utilizes taps just like we do today, as well as a sink with a faucet that looks exactly like modern day ones. By that technology alone, I'd say the time setting is somewhat mid 1800's or so at the very least. Wonder if they have guns then, and whether or not electricity is used. Lightbulbs were made common by late 1800's, so that's a possibility, yet they were using torches.

Fed-Kun's army
Why do they always give the MC the same generic hairstyle. Also should've kept the facial hair

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

@sanswitch1
Yeah, if the translator its going to do it again, its better not to use a hand written and go for a more geometric one.

@Petnavis
Agree, the amount he had jas just fine... but we really need more MCs with beards.
On the hair, the "Profesional" hair cut its indeed the most booring option to go,
man was looking good on that long hair, a bit too long but way more interesting.

Aggregator gang
@Petnavis Nah, the facial hair was scraggly as hell. And because a lot of people in real life have that sort of fringe hairstyle. It’s easy and doesn’t really require any sort of styling.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for still translating this series even tho galaxy degen almost take it back

Dex-chan lover
i get the haircut but why did he have to shave? now he just looks so generic.

Aggregator gang
i hope krona is the real heroine. thats the only thing that would save this mediocre series for me

Users who are viewing this thread