Story of a "Jobless" Champion and a Princess Who Together Find Their Happiness - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Mess with the bull, you get the horns. I hope he can find best girl Korona. Witch or not, she's best girl.

Group Leader
"I'll even give you this small box as an extra"
"I only promised you the small box"

Either this wordplay actually worked in Japanese, or she's a liar.
These dialogues are really weird some times, i guess it's a combo of author bad writing capabilities, grammatical and translation problems, at the beginning of the chapter when Fuuta was surprised at the merchant pulling out the box, the spear girl interrupted him and said "what's in it for you in that deal?", at that point the merchant didn't even say a word about the deal, she only showed the goods.

Dex-chan lover
She's no best maid, and she might deserve a spanking, but I like Beatrice.

That's not how weight and momentum works. The heavy weight of it should make it easier to block, not harder.

Lol, she angy.

"...trying to intimidate..."
I'd say he's pretty successful at that.

Eh, I wanted to see her sweat a bit more.

As for Korona's secret, kind of expected it, although only broadly. I don't disapprove, though.

Either this wordplay actually worked in Japanese, or she's a liar.
These dialogues are really weird some times,
Yeah, it's a bit weird. At most I can see that she said, "I'll consider it," which isn't a promise to do it.

Dex-chan lover
I guess this guy is super devoted to anyone who shows him kindness... Not sure I really care for this arc... does she need a contractor to stay alive or something?

Supporter
Glad to have seen the MC dont care two fucks about Beatrice even if she is “related” to the princess in some way. As someone once said in a TV program “Power is… power”.

Users who are viewing this thread