Story of a "Jobless" Champion and a Princess Who Together Find Their Happiness

@Anonyan Yeah, one problem i found with this guy's "power" is why he didn't use abilities he has already "copied" before. From what I've seen so far, it hasn't shown him doing anything of the sort so I thought maybe he was limited to only the opponent he was facing at the moment. If this was true, he would be pretty average to kill monsters or whatever but would be really strong against other humans. Based on his confidence in his abilities as a former champion, he might be able to use all the abilities he's used before but I guess it's too early to say anything as of now.

If he’s unemployed then why can’t he pick a new profession?
I also hate the maid, most of her actions are uncalled for and questionable

@Lock213 the whole profession thing is meant to be a blessing by "god". People are granted a profession by "god" once they are born, the exception to this is that very rarely someone will have no profession and thus be "unemployed" and due to the idea of professions being a gift from "god" anyone without one is believed to be hated/scorned by "god".

Kakashi: Can copy almost any technique. Gets heralded as one of the greatest cuz of his copy abilities
This MC: Can copy any swordmanship once he sees it and is the fucking champion of the colosseum. Gets booed for it.
Wtf author

Fed-Kun's army
That was pretty awesome. This is shaping up to be pretty promising.
@spekhz lol what the heck does this have to do with CS I? Or are you talking about some later game...? Anyway, the game gets hella good later on ... so I definitely recommend finishing it if you're already partway through or something. And lol, this MC is nothing like Rean, but ironically that cover image looks a lot like CS III rean lmao.

Your usual “ I’m talented but no one sees my talent except *insert name(s) here*” sadly there are too few chapters to actually make a good judgement on this manga. But it seems promising, so hold your horses on criticizing this manga.
Also,
best girl Maid-chan, no competition

Fed-Kun's army
@Menovurscent
@Joobin814
You guys make good points, I didn't really wanna focus on the "he shoulda switched jobs" thing.
The point I wanted to make is just that his situation makes sense for once, the protagonist is dealing with a huge social stigma but the people perpetuating it at least have a little bit of a reason for it and aren't just denying reality in the face of an obviously overpowered crazy protagonist.

Fed-Kun's army
I wish this updated more frequently, but really liking this one.

A pretty average story. He doesn't have a job but is one of the strongest in the world. His ability is copying the style of the enemy and defeating them with it which to me is the most lazy skill a author can make. He defeated a lot of strong enemies so he should know a lot of styles yet he only uses one every fight... there exist styles that counter other styles so he could use those to defeat the enemies faster but nooo the author needs the extre pages were the enemy is shocked and outraged... and the reason everyone hates the mc is because they should be afraid of him being so strong despite having no ''talent'' but if the author won't go with this logic then yeah...

Ya know- at first when I was the mc in the actual manga I got worried. =v=
I mean- Usually when you see an "old man" it's a perverted one lol

Aggregator gang
I mainly read this because I like the princess's pointy nose on the cover. I want more pointy noses, please.

Another manga with Job system. MC is jobless but copies other jobs' skills so he is Da Strongest. But people reject him because he's jobless. This premise alone makes every single soul in this world stupid.

Either MC is extraordinarily talented or anybody can copy other jobs' skills to a certain extent. Either way, going beyond one's job(limit) would be something commendable. And yet, the people in this world are depicted as Neanderthals screaming at MC.

If you want to make MC special than put more effort in the character building. Don't take the easy route and dumb down everybody else.

@personal852 Maybe because in a society where "standings" heavy matters going against them is bad for the ones in power? better have the trash still be trash in everybody's eyes than risking the status quo and with that your privileges.

It kinda reminds me of Ikky's family drama from Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry.

Pretty bland. Might as well just read Rakudai Kishi, but hopefully the manga will improve with better pacing and less side characters that we don't care about yet.

Users who are viewing this thread