Story of a "Jobless" Champion and a Princess Who Together Find Their Happiness

Dex-chan lover
More garbage to add to the pile. The fact that there's apparently still an audience for all these repetitive light novels is pretty depressing.

if hus that strong how would he find problem making a living just beat the sh*t out of whoever looks down on you and be done with it duh.
apart from this hole in the logic its pretty good

Group Leader
Pfff, 1 star shit xd

I'm a rich bitch boisss!!!! 🤣
I think the Japanese people had lost their culture...

1st chapter.. meh but I give this at least another 3-4 chapters before deciding whether to quit or not

i think it shown how that world works. where the "job" the most important thing for invidual,
Considering he chased out of the previous kingdom despite his achievement.

its illogical to throw away a good fighter, but its kinda make sense if its a universal rule of that world

i really hope i'm right and its not just about him playing hero, hoping to change everyone's view about "jobless job"

following cause I'm interested to see where it goes but I'm not a fan of how it starts like he immediately beats the princess in a duel which is a shame since it would be nice if the princess actually had something to teach him rather being another super OP self insert protag

hope this time it doesnt die......cause they are on chapter 3 already and its been 3 months

Seems stupid to focus so much on a person's job. Especially to ostracize people so harshly for being jobless. Isn't it the results that matter? What happens when someone with a profession fails at their given task? Is that somehow better than someone less suitable succeeding? I can buy that having a profession is like a sort of built in resume and guarantees some minimal threshold of ability. This could make it harder to be employed, but this is just taking it to an absurd extreme.

This reminds me of another WN or manga I saw a long time ago where people were only allowed to do their inborn profession, but people were starving to death cuz there werent enough farmers and ranchers or some shit like that.

Mediocre, nothing is executed well:
- The MC's special ability is literally going to make for the most boring fights. You always know what's going to happen, and it's going to happen the same way every time
- Characters are dull. MC seems deathly determined to "go with the flow", and all characters seem to exist merely for moving the plot forward. Maybe princess would have some character, but so far seems to exist to fill the pages . Good characters need their own time and space to develop.
- Generic world-building. No comedy. Nothing else to draw people in. Just completely straight rendition of "generic man just goes with the flow".

Someone mentioned it already went on "hiatus". Not surprised. Maybe the author should sit and think about what actually makes for a good manga. A lot of these fantasy manga are the manga equivalent of if your 12-year-old Call Of Duty obsessed cousin tried to design a game.

Users who are viewing this thread