Strategic Lovers - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Zugwang

Man, every group wants to translate a piece of this pie. Meanwhile, I just know the author from their doujins.

Fed-Kun's army
Bruh everyone is gunning for this series. Scan groups know what brings in the clicks

Thanks! Glancing at all the releases, this TL is the most coherent and sensible. Please keep up the good work!

This will be my third time reading the same chapter but this TL makes the most sense out of the three. Please keep on the good work!

@DarknessAssassin
Comparing the tl's, this one wins, just curious though, both other group uses ko-chan and nagi-chan. Why making it reverse, is it something like paisen? I haven't check the raw so I'm not sure.

Dex-chan lover
@DarknessAssassin

Wow lots to compare.

I like the attempt to gal the character names when said by the gyaru bitch.

I have no idea if the magazine is going 18+ or she is being "graduated", as in fired/resigning/retired from the magazine. This tl and Slayer Scans say 18+ but Squiggles coalition says graduating.

Mistress fits better than lovers imo. Lovers people generally think of a single couple. With mistresses, it's usually associated with kept women who are not a legal wife.

Concubine would be an even more accurate term for a member of a harem but most people would think of king's and emperor's concubines.

Instead of "prostitute", "bitch" fits better, or "whore".

I think in Japanese, "bitch" is used in place of "slut", as in "a bitch in heat". "Prostitute" is normally used to describe the sex worker, not as a deragotary term, "whore" or "slut" fit better.

"She's just a cheap prostitute."

"She's just a cheap bitch."

"She's just a cheap slut."

"She's just a cheap whore."

Group Leader
Thanks Brother @ak0ztik We will keep improving as a group and Brother @SunSun Thanks I'll take notes about it because I'm a not big fan to steal people lines like that like that 😁

Dex-chan lover
Since when is Akatsuki scans doing Alcafus (credits page)? There were 3 different groups working on it, none is doing right now (completed manga but no chapter released in the past 7 months) and none of them was Akatsuki.

Power Uploader
Ok so the MC isn't completely stupid. Good to know. But if he was this slick then he should've acted like that in the first place. Why did he get so flustered like a loser and then suddenly do a 180?

Users who are viewing this thread