Strategic Lovers - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Zugzwang

like whats with these people like hes been bullied abandoned by his father, his mother is kinda annoying I would just be like fuck the old man and such......

Seems kinda interesting, but it hasn't really established a reason yet for why being the mistress would be a good option. It's already been shown that his mom still pretty much worships the chairman despite having been so mistreated by him, which is usually a pretty telltale sign of abuse so severe that the victim has basically been brainwashed by the abuse.

Dex-chan lover
this is 1/10 no hanayome but with a badass mc and a bunch of big ol' jigglies

Double-page supporter
This is a modern day Ghengis Khan strategy. Have many wives, Have many daughters/sons to propagate your rule and succeed.

bruh she would've been the first person out. but before she leaves, I'd take full advantage and make her seem like she has a chance. Now i'm more powerful than the 3 of u rich ppl.

Power Uploader
If he is the president's only son then shouldn't he have been the heir apparent from the start? Why did the old guy neglect his only option until now?

Fed-Kun's army
Hope this one turns out better than 1/10 Hanayome, because I've already long dropped that one.

Fed-Kun's army
The plot and progression are predictable, the trope is cliché af but the presentation really hit on my sweet spot. Keep up the the good works.

Soo does the Gyaru in this chapter dye her hair silver and go full tan mode later on? Cause that's the character design that caught my eye lol.

Looks like a nice concept. Now the author’s IQ will make or break this series.

Users who are viewing this thread