Strawberry Fields Once Again

Yes an update and good timing as I just finished reading vol 1. Which I bought. Whoever updated this thank you for translating!!!!

Wow. When I picked this up, I definitely didn’t think it’d be this good. Honestly, it’s already part of my Top 5 yuri manga list right now! Thanks for the updates~!

Dex-chan lover
Just stumbled on this and I was reading from the start...I have a doubt on chapter 4:
how come the blonde girl, the one who travelled back in time, didn’t know about the other girl’s mother? In the future where she came from weren’t they supposed to be almost married? She was bound to know... 🤔

Supporter
Not that I'm complaining, but it's funny to me that this was untouched for years, only for someone to finally pick it up after it's started an official English release. Ah well, hopefully everyone enjoys it. I'm gonna hold off and wait for the rest of the official translation to release.

Dex-chan lover
I really thought this and "Kanojyo to Himitsu to Koimoyou" were the same thing.

I remember reading this 2 years ago. To see it brought back is the work of the Gods. Thank you so much.

I actually think that Pure is only being delusional due to a heartbreak. There's a possibility that Akira-san did turn her down in the future and she was driven by the pain, thinking that they will get married and such. But, please MAKE THEM HAPPEN.

Users who are viewing this thread