Strongest Abandoned Son

I'm sure this will be great manga if the translator can release faster. The story so far, is great

@sukets I've never heard of a chinese comic that is better than the novel version... literally every chinese novel I've read is infantilized in the comic version. I read the comic douluo dalu for a few chapters and it basically ruined the novel for me because I can't un-picture the characters all as adolescent bobble heads. This one is also on my reading list so it's going to be a skip for me. 😅

Please some fast translator (english) pick this manhua. The raw already 96 chapters. But the english translator only reach 40. 40 is okay, but if the translate can release faster its more nice. Sorry for my honesty and thankyou for listening

perfect manga .. sadly no useless scan group are uploading here what a shame .. guess imma start paying these nutjobs again

Well look at that, I found a source who's closely to the raw releases: [Mod Edit: Aggregator link removed]
Stop trying to look on this site for untranslated series, there's better alternatives.

Double-page supporter
these names are so specific. cant wait for "strongest mail man who was fired due to a large amount of stolen shipments" to come out

Racist novel full of propaganda. Would like to see where the manhua goes nonetheless.

TRASH! You dare feed me this shit?

jk. Buildup is slow. Or maybe chapters are too short? Then again chinese manhua tend to stretch an episode into multiple chapters. I like how the boy is a limp-dick bastard. A literal son of a bitch. And it also seemed like he was a dick too.

@optiso how about reading Shen Yi di nu? Some romance but it isn’t bad and the art is very good. Lots of faceslapping too if u like that. Small bits of action and almost just as great as the novel.

Dang, really, time to drop this. I really enjoyed the beginning. But seriously, all these manga are becoming the same. Why cant the MC just go somewhere and not get involved with some rando criminal or into a fight. Why couldn't it be a quiet train ride and the MC cultivates or something?

I'm binge reading this manhua and at this point I don't think the phrase "abandoned son" is relevant anymore..
I mean he (or the story) practically doesn't talk about the Ye Family anymore and the family doesn't care about him either so the title is pretty much irrelevant to the story.

I don't read the LN so I don't know what gonna happen next but I don't think the Ye family ever help him since the day they disowned him. So yeah, author should have pick a better name/title for his manhua.

Users who are viewing this thread