Strongest Abandoned Son

Pourquoi la quasi totalité des oeuvres chinoises sont juste les pires créations de la terre ? Faut qu'ils prennent des cours de dessin et qu'ils apprennent à construire des personnages, des histoires, prendre le temps de construire l'univers etc, là, c'est juste mauvais dans la grande majorité des cas.

Read the novel, didn't know this had a manhua. I dropped this at 306, since it got really slow in terms of character progression and the storyline was rushed (if that makes sense). If you read this, you're in for a load of disappointment.

I read the WN and considering most manhwa are 1 : 1 with the source material I can say already this is pretty damn bad?

Not like, story quality, which is definitely down in the pits, but there's no direction at all.

The MC is fighting against a black martial arts group for a very long time, beats them, becomes a hyper-nationalist for china despite not being born there, and then the U.S. sends the goddamn X-men to assassinate him. A creative dearth.

I'm at chapter 99 but I'm gonna drop this for now. The female characters are so annoying always butting in. I mean that girl he saved goes and puts herself in danger. He saved you so why are you gonna waste his efforts damn it.
I feel like the story is progressing really slowly and I'm getting kinda bored with it.

Users who are viewing this thread