Study Group - Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
I...was hoping for a teacher like the one from Gokusen to come and beat some sense into her students XD Sadly, this female teacher is a genuine normal woman. But the mc kind of surprised me a bit; he seemed so quiet before XD

Fed-Kun's army
Meh. All this is doing is making me miss Cromartie High (comedic version) and Gokusen (where the female teacher is a badass that can hold her own).

Bro no mom willingly puts a hot woman in her 20s in in a room alone with her son who works out for 2 years or something and another thing that I don't get is why the kid doesn't establish a "Don't fuck with me" line with the other kids in class because that is clearly etiquette and he'll clearly be having it much easier than playing the bumbling nerd coward with glasses.
ANOOOOOOOTHER thing is why he just ditches the glasses with that backflip kick to look all cool and hot when the guy that was just running in a straight line at him could've been taken down with a simple side-step then punch or something. That was an easily solvable fight.
ANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTHER thing is, you don't just break glass like it's nothing and the TEACHER has to clean it up because "Everybody just gave up cuz these kids are just too rowdy!" It's not realistic nor does it make any FUCKING sense.
Also bitch's just too nice without any twists or quirks. Not even nice in the sense that she does what's best for you, she sucks ASS at teaching and setting values, she just goes "lEtS Do oUr BeSt" to "motivate"
Big nono for me.
"He's so questionable and WEIRIRIIIDIRIDDD!!! he PRACTICES MARTIAL ARTS! Can you believe it? Even fucking working out! My son is a questionable existence in this universe!"

Fed-Kun's army
I don’t know about you guys, but my interest is piqued, and I’ll be here to stay the 👏entire 👏ride

Just noticed, this is translated from an indonesian translation isnt ? i dont think its a good idea to translate something out of another translation

hoo-lee-sheet-36956350.png

Dang wat a nice intro chapter. Time to catch up

Hitting on a woman, that's gonna have to be a yikes from me bud.

Dex-chan lover
Only thing i wonder is... How did she get cut? xD

@Ron-chan was there really a need to introduce Bruce Lee?

Fed-Kun's army
Woah someone has to introduce 'Bruce Lee'!!!!!. I doubt theres a person out there, atleast those who follow movies and stuff, who haven't heard of him.

Also yeah the Indonesian? text is kind of distracting, if it was in their original script and not english alphabet I could at least ignore them

Users who are viewing this thread