Succubus ga Yattekita Ohanashi - Ch. 33 - Succubus wants to be called

Dex-chan lover
At first, I thought that the MC actually knows about the succubus goal, and to prevent that to happen, he took care of her as a child, but actually, he is doing all of this, just for pure kindness??
Also...
What happened to the succubus plushie project??
I didn't know since I'm a poor non-Japanese manga reader, I am just wondering what happened?

Supporter
a96.png

Dex-chan lover
I don't know, guys, we're talking about someone who has been taught and trained to take men's vitality. Though we don't know what 'bad stuff' could be done to succubi if their names were learned, should we really be worried for them, including Ruu?

Reactions: le3
Group Leader
I don't know, guys, we're talking about someone who has been taught and trained to take men's vitality. Though we don't know what 'bad stuff' could be done to succubi if their names were learned, should we really be worried for them, including Ruu?
The plot will thicken on around ch 60 to 70.

Dex-chan lover
I've come to a realization that if you take her moeblob chibi self as her true form, this one starts to make that much more sense.

The plot will thicken on around ch 60 to 70.
Suddenly, concern.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
At first, I thought that the MC actually knows about the succubus goal, and to prevent that to happen, he took care of her as a child, but actually, he is doing all of this, just for pure kindness??
Also...
What happened to the succubus plushie project??
I didn't know since I'm a poor non-Japanese manga reader, I am just wondering what happened?
It passed with 85 supporters and 1.21m yen raised (121% of funding goal). Delivery is scheduled for November 2024.

Users who are viewing this thread