Succubus Nanka ni Makenai Isekai Seikatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 24 - Losing to Succubi in Another World Might Not be Such a Bad Thing

Dex-chan lover
I'm almost sad to see the trash end ... almost. I had a few laughs, got a few boners, and scratched my head (not that one ya pervs) more often than I could count. I guess this manga never tried to be anything serious and as such I enjoyed it for what it was (utterly brilliant and fantastic tripe). But I ask myself ... would I read this again ... HELL NAH, LOL.

Dex-chan lover
Overall nice manga with bit slow buildup, speeding up till the end and then ending in a bit rushed mess of a climax. So it was just like sex, wouldn't have it any other way with this one. Wish there was more though.

Also, Kupala is a proof of that correcting brats with sex works. She became quite sweet character in the end, with more depth that i would have expected at the start.

See ya later succubus layers~

Dex-chan lover
A nice small journey. Not a two year long, but an "Ah, found you this month and you ended at the last day" journey.

Dex-chan lover
Not bad, but wait, so did haru just die for real in the end..? That's kinda sad for a comedy.

Overall p good, even if it got rushed and had a few plot threads unsatisfying ended. Even if it was an ecchi comedy, it was cute tanka had real reasons for liking Amelia. More than a lot of mainstream shit can say lol.

you know what, i kinda wish it was longer but that was really solid.

That's what she said..?

Dex-chan lover
It's a fun but stupid ride.

Also it's impossible, timeline-wise, for that opening crossdressing scene to exist.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone likes a happy endings LOL

Thank you very one that worked on the official release and the translation of this amazingly funny manga.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Also can I just say that, This was literally an absolute pleasure to read. My only regret is that we didn't get some more seggs scenes between Tenka and Amelia, would have loved to see that. Also absolutely loved how Amelia is so possessive of Tenka to the point of tears.

Users who are viewing this thread