Succubus ni Tensei Shita Node Milk wo Shiborimasu - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
RIP this series it was fun reading it for how ridiculous it was, guess they went with the Homo ending, tho that succubus queen part was funny, the idea of a human male isekaid into a female succubus sounds like it would have a lot of potential but I guess it didn't work out with this one, hope someone one day will try to make a series work with that idea again

Dex-chan lover
wow that was very short. Is that all the LN was too? I was hoping that MC and his friend would hookup

I guess since the light novel got axed that this would this was the natural course. It did seem way too rushed. Too bad, it was fun initially.

Dex-chan lover
It's a shame this one got axed, but I absolutely loved the mad genius behind it. And the ending is very cute with them having met in another world and maybe they love each other, maybe they're just platonic life partners, who cares, they have each other. I have been blessed having read this manga to its fullest. Thanks for the journey everyone, I ardently appreciate it.

Double-page supporter
Too bad even the novel was axed. Does anyone know if the novel went further than this? The story seems like it could be fleshed out in numerous ways.

Users who are viewing this thread