Succubus ni Tensei Shita Node Milk wo Shiborimasu - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Well, the LN and Manga got axed but there's still one hope left

The WN

Be ready for headaches from Google Translate though, considering the translation isn't further than the manga

Dex-chan lover
Eh, I liked this series, but it was obvious from the past half-dozen or so chapters that it was gonna get axed, and thusly just ramped shit up to an extreme degree

Dex-chan lover
N03sd.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The art wasn't that good tbh
If the story had been a bit more comedy focused (and it was getting there) it probably could have avoided the axe

I read through the whole thing and still don't know what the fuck did I just read.

Dex-chan lover
lol there was an LN of this? jesus christ people will read fucking anything, how could you write this without the art on every page.

Dex-chan lover
@fform The same way that plenty of smut exists without any other illustration except for the cover page... Maybe as tech progressed the level of imagination of every sequential generation goes down. It wouldn't be surprising since media is forced down our throats whenever we do something

Dex-chan lover
Technically speaking, the LN is on indefinite hiatus, which is the way the publisher has to say that it's axed, but they'll still keep the rights, just in case it sees an explosion in popularity down the road. The WN is still going, and the author seems to have treated the end of the manga version as the cue to pick the pace up, or something like that.

Contributor
This was a stupid ride but I had fun because of how silly it was. Good night sweet prince.

Banned
Decensored? Really? Didn't look like it to me.

Oh well... whatever. This was funny as fuck, but the only character I was interested in was the rebirthing secretary goddess.

Fed-Kun's army
Can confirm: getting punched in your boobs hurts like a bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread