Succubus ni Tensei Shita Node Milk wo Shiborimasu

Aggregator gang
Reach got away from being raped by some guy buuut...poor kid can't get away from being raped by a girl...

Dex-chan lover
"You're brother saved me from getting raped."
"No, he didn't. Now get in the bath."
"..."
"..."
"Wait...what?"

Dex-chan lover
First chapter left too strong an impression that this was a forced castration. A sadistic scenario of a straight male being forced to "succ" to survive *lol puns*.

I as a man of culture have tasted many of forbidden fruit, but this one, is an acquired taste that I can't enjoy the flavor of. The gender bend was too forced and made me question why bend at all?

Double-page supporter
This manga is a gift from the gods that mortals such as ourselves don’t deserve.

Praise thee gods for their mercy in deliverance.

Group Leader
>MC is treated completely unreasonably for nothing but unfunny comedy
check
>MCs mind instantly turns into that of a generic moeblob as well
check
>so-long-as-it's-a-girl-doing-the-sexual-harassment-it's-okay trope
check

This is, like, the holy trinity of shitty gender benders, at this point.

just minding my own business reading manga then boom jump scared by end picture thanks alot -_-

This is one of these stories where you think the premise is unique and it shoud be very interesting. However, its so boring I think Id rather read the usual harem isekai stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Milk as an alternative? Awesome! Now I don't have to die as a result of sleeping with one.
Good luck trying this with a succubus that's already savored a man's essence - no substitutes, still gonna die.
Gotta get them young.

Group Leader
Ch. 8 has been translated and cleaned. It's still in the middle of proofreading though and our typesetter doesn't have internet right now.

Users who are viewing this thread