Succubus no Kuni no Hitoosu - Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Oct 8, 2024
Messages
25
I am commenting here to say there might be more to this story than horny fun. It might be the way the author chose to send a message about our society.


image.png
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 3, 2024
Messages
2,267
Nah, yuuki has had sex. It just hasn’t been explicitly shown.
Pfft, please, I have seen non ecchi do a much better job at communicating that, if it happened the story would have made a big deal out of it, the writing is basically pleading you to forget how the average male psyche works.
What an interesting concept. Usually, it's the human wanting to meet and have seggs with a succubus, but this one is the exact opposite where the human guy becomes the gigolo but no segs scene:lol:and MC in this one happens to have a rare 20 cm dick size. Also I hate that light censored :haa: BTW, this author also made other popular series like: Sono Akuyaku Kizoku, Musume Janakute Mama ga Suki nano, Shigotogaeri, Dokushin no Bijin Joushi, and Otona o Shiritai Onnatomodachi.

b21bsn.jpg
images


thank you for translation
Maybe things will change but I find this one boring, the succubus side seems a gimmick, the women are basically sex swapped office workers guys.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 20, 2024
Messages
698
Interesting set up, let's see how it goes.

Btw, as for the translation, I think you should stick with either hitoosu or human male and not switch back and forth between the two. The raws used the same word regardless if it was Takuya or Muero, so there's no reason to make a distinction imo. Personally, I'd prefer just sticking with the english as I think it flows better when reading
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 12, 2018
Messages
106
What an interesting concept. Usually, it's the human wanting to meet and have seggs with a succubus, but this one is the exact opposite where the human guy becomes the gigolo but no segs scene:lol:and MC in this one happens to have a rare 20 cm dick size. Also I hate that light censored :haa: BTW, this author also made other popular series like: Sono Akuyaku Kizoku, Musume Janakute Mama ga Suki nano, Shigotogaeri, Dokushin no Bijin Joushi, and Otona o Shiritai Onnatomodachi.

b21bsn.jpg
images


thank you for translation
b28.png
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 8, 2018
Messages
1,036
I love how Manga just randomly pops a Toyota mark 2 and whatnot here and there. Nice.
But author should've left his dick be 20cm or w.e
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 7, 2018
Messages
285
This is just stupid. If anything this story would have benefited from not having incubus. They could have made incubus inhabit one country and succubus another.
That way you don’t have to explain why the succubus are so sexually frustrated without seemingly making incubus literally useless to the story.

As the story is now, there’s no logical reason as to why only human men are so popular because human women should be just as wanted by incubus, but from the world building incubus seems to not give a shit but succubus do. They’re both sex demons. If one cares the other should too.

Combine that with the censoring and I see absolutely no reason to read this slop. Not only is the story stupid, but the art is getting neutered.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top