Succubus-sensei to Yobanaide - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Sensei and Friend

Dex-chan lover
Damn i was not expecting that axe, i didn't see it coming at all

Dex-chan lover
At least they kinda answer why she only has one wing. Still, sad it ended.

Dex-chan lover
Wait what? That was it?

Axe-kun strikes again geez, dude's on a killing spree.

Was that pic at the end implying they got together at the end at least?
I guess they did but can't even say for sure since it was axed. Rip

Dex-chan lover
I guess it wasn't ecchi enough and there being no harems was a big no from the Japanese audience which led to lower readers, so it got the Axe

Authur could have made the teacher lewd every chapter {they did for a few} but author held back for story telling about discrimination and they payed for it with an Axe

Fed-Kun's army
FIRST OF ALL ! Cute and nice little series that deserves a read.
Second, I don't know if this got axed or what, really.
What I think is that it may be just a short series. Given that fact that it was published in 2018 and the author does hentai too.
Plus little speculation on my part, I think that the author may be an assistant to another mangaka .
There are three older series that that few western readers would even know like this one ... a great example would be Natsuko no Sake from 88-91 could be read here .

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translating this.
Why does all the good stuff have to get canned, why? :angery:

Aggregator gang
Last chapter:
aintnoway.gif

She was barely even a succubus, concept really feels wasted. I guess either author never had anything beyond original idea or smth went wrong with production.

Dex-chan lover
Why the axe often goes to the good out-of-the-box ones?

PS: It was retorical. I know it's rare for a manga outside the formula to get the deserved attention...

Dex-chan lover
With such a history behind her, I reckon she wouldn't ignore bullying at her own school, unlike 90% of Japanese teachers.

Dex-chan lover
This was quite a very wholesome stories considering its succubus and . . . The authors previous works. I really love how the authors tackle how the small things as simple as running together affected by the new society. A bit sad that this ended way too quickly. There is ssoooo much more can be explored from this world building. But it was still a very good and enjoyable run. And how she reunited with her long lost childhood friend is soooo adorable.

Thanks so much for scanlating this for us Brick! And of course, Turiganesu sensei for bringin us this series.

Users who are viewing this thread