Sugar Meets Girl! - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 15, 2020
Messages
519
IDK... It's from Manga Time Kirara Forward (the best MTK magazine, btw), and they're pretty gay-friendly. After all, Futakaku Kankei, Harukana Receive, After Kissing Many Girls, I Became A Yuri Kisser..., Marriage Battle!, Maiden Prince, Shitsuji Shoujo to Ojou-sama, Tenbin wa Hana to Asobu, Tomodachi Login, Transistor Teaset, Wasabi a la Mode!, and Yukino Plan all were serialised in that mag...

So it might end better than you think...
Dont forget Anemone. Nagisa and Mashiro are dating and cohabitating after graduating school.
 
Resident Yuripig
Contributor
Joined
Feb 4, 2018
Messages
1,584
Dont forget Anemone. Nagisa and Mashiro are dating and cohabitating after graduating school.
I thought Anemone ran in CUNE Comics...

Amemone had alot of romance in it, i wouldn't dare to compare it to this one.
He wasn't. He was adding it to the list I made about MTK Forward comics that were yuri (except that one ran in CUNE)...
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 15, 2020
Messages
519
I thought Anemone ran in CUNE Comics...


He wasn't. He was adding it to the list I made about MTK Forward comics that were yuri (except that one ran in CUNE)...
It's serialized in Kirara FWD.
255f6414-c774-471b-a758-ba55fefa4de2.png

Amemone had alot of romance in it, i wouldn't dare to compare it to this one.
I didn't really click with Sugar Meets Girl in the beginning because Kanna is supposed to be a guy so it's kinda forced to be yuri. But recently I'm okay with it because recent chapters showing her to be a real-deal tomboy not a gender-bendered guy. As for the romance, well I guess it's just a slow burn.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top