Suicide Boy - Vol. 2 Ch. 74 - I Want To Use Social Media 4

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, he likely hasn't been taught internet safety given his lack of parental figures and the years of neglect, so he's a bit socially aloof because of it. @dogdog12

so he didn't learn his lesson from the first time he used social media I'm referring to the first chapter you know the one when they pay him to hang out

Fed-Kun's army
@_colapse_ apparently that was joke chapters like a parody.....actually saying that wasent that the guy in them? ...ughh...hopefully the author going to draw a line, he already done some weird canon stuff

tx3FCbz.gif

Run Hooni, RUUUNNNNNN!!!

He really needs to stay off social media, like forever.
Also, don't look at this is you don't want to be spoiled about future chapters.
I picture read the free chapters on Lezhin and He joins a live streaming site some time after this twatter fiasco.

After attracting his first audience group who tune in because they think his clumsiness is funny, he starts attracting a bunch of creeps like the guy in this chapter. The creep followers peer pressure him into doing a strip show and donate a bunch of money to him to do so.
Hooni becomes conflicted about what to do and starts to tear up, but his blonde friend was also at home streaming and one of his followers linked him to hooni's stream, and I think he is going to stop him before he does anything he will regret.

Fed-Kun's army
Bro I was straight up thinking
”it’s gonna be a fat balding dude who is old, isn’t it?”
Lol

😂😂Oh no~ He's behaving now like my little sister could 😭 (we are from Poland and she called a completely stranger from England, because this person gave her nice comments on YouTube XD Mom had to pay 80 PLN for a conversation between the national)

This comic is great, but it worries me how much I can equate myself or my sister with the main character. 😖😅

Fed-Kun's army
The twist for next chapter is that the dude is actually a really nice guy and will be friends with Hooni, right?

Users who are viewing this thread