Suicide Boy - Vol. 2 Ch. 84 - Let's Work Out 2

Fed-Kun's army
There should be character development for Hooni.... Not just mentally but emotionally as well as physically. It's like even after 84 chapters MC hasn't grown out. Only growth is that dude had stopped hurting himself and have made two friends.
I am not asking for a humongous development but little development then and now should be there.

Dex-chan lover
Some people will pull their bars to this chapter I’d you catch my drift

HEY-OH!

@Piyush123

To be fair, after the big climax of the first part where he tried to jump off the building, but stopped himself, he has progressively made less suicide attempts, which was a very big character moment for him. Plus his arc with the library girl resulted in some maturity

Fed-Kun's army
@Twit
Read the raws, and if you are relating the interaction b/w hooni and his friend's
sister, maybe yeah a very little development.

Fed-Kun's army
@Tamerlane
Yeah, i just forgot that part, there is some development....... Well i just need a little more, reading this it makes me angry, why author kun is not giving a small but big boost.
Let's see what future hooni have.

The author is not gonna make a character development. There is no damn way that the author gonna make him develop

author finally got tired of the twinkbaiting and decided to give hooni a baki arc by slowly making him develop muscle

Users who are viewing this thread