Suicide Boy

Secondly how the hell is this comedy? Not a single part of it has made me laugh. It’s a sad story about a kid who wants to throw his life away. Is the author on drugs?

Contributor
@Thiccthighs youve obviously never been even near this state of mind lol. This is the most neurotypical comment ive read in ages, get outta here

@VoidR I have been in his state of mind a lot actually. I really don’t appreciate you claiming to know what I go through. Secondly I never meant to insult the author in any way shape or form. It might have seemed rude and yes, maybe it was but I meant no harm. I was in a bad mood and it’s highly possible that LezhinComics made a mistake with labeling. Oh and I don’t appreciate you saying I act sorta autistic. Don’t use that as an insult. Mental illnesses shouldn’t be used for insults. You don’t know how it affects someone. Also what I said was in no way wrong. Suicide isn’t funny. Him constantly failing and having a sad life isn’t funny, it’s not somthing to laugh at. Depression, self harm, and suicide are all very serious things. You getting offended by what I wrote seems a little dumb in my opinion.

Contributor
@Thiccthings I will say my bad on the original tone of my post. I was prob projecting a gripe i have with neurotypical people making comments on this sort of thing onto you, and responding like i was responding to that gripe. My bad on that one.

I have been in his state of mind a lot actually. I really don’t appreciate you claiming to know what I go through
I was simply responding based on the context I was given with the comment. On the internet there's not much more you can do than that. I do apologize for assuming though.
Oh and I don’t appreciate you saying I act sorta autistic. Don’t use that as an insult. Mental illnesses shouldn’t be used for insults. You don’t know how it affects someone.
That isn't what neurotypical means, it means someone displays no signs of having depression/autism/anything that alters behavior and or mind.
Also what I said was in no way wrong. Suicide isn’t funny. Him constantly failing and having a sad life isn’t funny, it’s not somthing to laugh at. Depression, self harm, and suicide are all very serious things.
Comedy comes in many forms. It can be making fun of something, saying some relatable, punching up, etc. In this form, it simply is a kinda brutalist display of relatability and jokes based upon his situation. I found it funny as someone with horrid depression, and im sure others have to. some comedy isnt for everyone, and while its fair you dont like it you shouldnt impose that onto others.

You getting offended by what I wrote seems a little dumb in my opinion.
I wasn't really offended, my original reply was more of a joke than anything. I assumed the reasons behind your post and made fun of that.

Group Leader
i don't think this manga is really fitted for a gag manga though it can be a good read. im fond of this manga and rated it highly surprisingly compared to others who ridicule it (which is understandable though) because i have experienced what lee hoon has regarding mental health issues it feels like im looking at myself entirely. im hoping the author isn't using lee hoon and throwing him out like an used cum rag-- i just want him to have a happy ending where he realizes how much potential he has a person to change and find happiness within himself.

This series literally uses the fact that the MC can't stop cutting himself as the joke for a chapter......

Make of that what you will

it's not that i enjoy every joke or chapter, as sometimes they just feel... rough. but, i will say i can relate to some of the things he's going through and that i'm sincerely cheering for this main character. he has some good friends, too. i hope all of you have some good friends like that 😔

Dex-chan lover
Can someone edit the shit that says COMPLETED and Chapter 0/54??? because the series isnt over.......chapter 71 of the raws just got uploaded

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for coming back to work on it! @dks

I hope you come back to work on the rest of the chapters, though I know they're locked behind some bullshit about coins, and I hope you fix the thing about it ending at chapter 54. (I understand the confusion given
the thumbnails imply he dies and goes to heaven but comes back. We even get an epilogue for the fake-out ending)

It's a genuinely underrated series and I'm glad you're back working on it. Continue the great work!

Dex-chan lover
Yeeeah, I'm just gonna drop this until I can read it in order.

@Reikou We are leaving out those chapters because they are side stories and don't contribute to the main plot. We are working on them now since season 1 is wrapping up. It would help you to join our discord server to know what's going on.

Users who are viewing this thread