Suicide Boy

Honestly I hope ParkGee releases a reduced/revamped storyline for Suicide Boy, all these side stories immediately lose the appeal the suicide-focused arcs have, they're like some cheap imitation of Tomoko and gag manga, its especially more difficult to find the humor in the misfortune of a suicidal socially-dysfunctional boy. Especially chapters like "Bath Time" can be cut out entirely.

Oh my gOD , i think i'm just a horrible person for wanting him to finally suicide, just to get the reactions of the others.

@Sakura-sann Would be a cool spin-off of sorts.
Or like that episode of Fairly Odd Parents where Timmy sees an alternative world where he never existed. Hooni seeing an alternative world of sorts where he actually suicides would be nice.

Great, but WHY couldn’t it be a happy ending. Continuing the series is cool but why can’t it be a New Life diary where he tries all sorts of new stuff and gives up along the way but have friends.
It’s so sad, I just want him to stop and be happy. He needs to heal and be happy.

Dex-chan lover
Raws are planned up through chapter 94. They're nowhere close to being done yet. @KaekaCryingAgain

So far this is one of my favorites. Not just because of the dark comedy aspects but because it's a genuinely good read with amazing characterization.

Ah yes, we have the right to make translation, but won't make it and won't any other people make it.

From the Translation Server:
"We are pleased to announce that we are now partnered with the russian suicide boy translation team, we will provide them raws and in exchange, a member of their team, Фюра will clean them. Hopefully this will free up more time for both of our teams so we can get out chapters even faster for both groups."

Group Leader
Why is Sana referred to as a boy with male pronouns?
She goes to a girls' school and has a crush on blondie.

@advent I believe that will be explained in the later chapters, but have you translated the later chapters yourself?

Group Leader
@Twit Nah just read the raws and I’m Korean. I’ll leave the work to the main group since they’ve got permission from the author and I’m busy enough myself. Can’t wait for ch. 60 to be translated tho

Users who are viewing this thread