Suicide Boy

Double-page supporter
This is good enough to get me worked up read it is good if not depressing grab every fluff thing for this it’s gonna drain you fast. Though it’s less about different ways and more about getting better from it

Dex-chan lover
@sachimu
I don't care one way or the other, but yeah, Huni sleeping in a bed for two; first thing he does when he wakes up is look for Soorim; "living together" for 7 years, with Soorim feeling bad about making him look for a job; it looks like the author really threw this one to the shippers.

Dex-chan lover
I love the more frequent updates! One of my favorite series!

@Voyager No, but the author ships them and has drawn some...provocative...art featuring them. Soorim's big sister x Hooni might be canon. Hooni is, however, so submissive that it probably wouldn't matter.

@Rhyrhygogo Yes but actually no. The author divides each section into "parts' and Part 2 just finished at chapter 105 + an epilogue.

I don't think it's ended, just the "season" has so to say.

Double-page supporter
This kid deserves a comfortable isekai. This kid genuily deserves it. Ideally a sci-fi one so it’s extremely comfortable

Author are you ok? jesus. This might as well the time i've come closest to crying while reading something god damn this is painful.

Last comment was made on chapter 6, currently on chapter 15, thoughts: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Edit: Dropping, it's good but fuck me is it painful.

Contributor
With this burst of chapters maybe we'll get some of the missing chapters translated as well (19 20 34 45 46 47)?

Maybe?

Please?

I need Hooni completed 😭

@noh3face
We're currently focusing on the main story right now, those chapters are such spinoff chapters that we're holding off and working on the main plot. Like one of them is a cinderalla spoof if I recall. Idk but you are getting the main story so dont worry about that.

Users who are viewing this thread