Suika wa Shoushika Tantou - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Duuuuuude this shit so weird, count me in :dogkek:
On another note, wonder if this version of japan also realize that making immigration easier was one of the solutions other countries came up with.

Supporter
Kind of trash I like

Duuuuuude this shit so weird, count me in :dogkek:
On another note, wonder if this version of japan also realize that making immigration easier was one of the solutions other countries came up with.
But then cute, underage, big-breated waifu would be impossible.

Dex-chan lover
Even if a population crisis happens, I don't think this will happen. This will just make people hate having sex for it will become our duty. Human is weird for they like it become a forbidden or kinky to have them excited.

Dex-chan lover
This is weirdo shit. But regardless that I'll give it 3 chapters to look and give it a try

Dex-chan lover
So when he was informed the girl he has to sex is a minor, his immediate response is to off himself??? Based, the most appropriate response.

For real, this could be an interesting critique of this type of stories, but who are we kidding? he will get over the age difference in 5 eps.

Power Uploader
So when he was informed the girl he has to sex is a minor, his immediate response is to off himself??? Based, the most appropriate response.

For real, this could be an interesting critique of this type of stories, but who are we kidding? he will get over the age difference in 5 eps.
While I personally agree this is a minor. In Japan age of consent is 16, sooooo.... it works there i guess :wooow:

Users who are viewing this thread