Suimitsutou Ha Shoujo Ni Kajirareru - Ch. 21 - Stay Away From That Woman

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapters and then thank you in advance for your hard work!

Dex-chan lover
Oof. Just when you thought things were getting dramatic between these two, now the sister's shown up and dumped a crap ton more drama. Hopefully the series won't get completely depressing down the line.

not only do I support mange on comico, but your translations should be read at least 30 times <3 thank you 😍😍

Dex-chan lover
So Riko left her for a guy but now she wants her step-sister so she’s telling lies to keep her away from kinagawa-san. Wow, already didn’t like Riko to begin with given her proclivity for trying to invade her sister’s computer.

0ps

Wish there *were "tails" on the speech bubbles. Sometimes it can be a chore figuring out who is talking. Thanks Lily.

Dex-chan lover
Shut the fuck up Riko! you’re the most sus of them all. So they’re not blood related? are they half sisters or just step sisters?

Group Leader
@lilisionnach @nims The translation was a little rough because of the terminology (literally for part of it: "my father is the son-in law," which was a little difficult to understand), but what I understood was

both momo and riko were from the first marriage, but since momo was used to being called by Naoe (since surnames are much more commonly used), she goes by it

or that Momo was born and named before the remarriage, and then I think Riko was born, or something like that. No indication of being step-siblings, at the very least

and @0ps I feel u, makes translation even harder

Dex-chan lover
I know I like a manga when my stomach goes *flipy di floopedy* when an annoying character acts up (the younger sister is what I expected..) :D

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Oh there's a juicy backstory here. Also Riko is absolutely terrible at telling her sister why she should stay from her. At least give a hint at why she is bad to be more convincing.

Thanks for translating the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
The pacing is so slooooooooow ! I'm grateful for the translation you made and I don't know if it's the author's dialogues but sometimes it's really hard to get the flow on discussions. For me some words seems so random.
The revelation at the end ... okay little sister Riko, you had your chance with her and you mess up (we will see if it was to get some D*CKS or if it was the famous break up graduation). Now let your big sister get some pink peaches. She deserve it even if she is a coward.

Users who are viewing this thread