Suito-to! - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Motsunabe

Dex-chan lover
once again I ended up hungry by the end of this chapter LOL, this series is def more about food and less about yuri romance not that its a bad thing I guess

Dex-chan lover
Just a couple of gal pals eating a nice meal at their gal pal's house on a day where you spend time together as a couple. Nothin' gay here.

Dex-chan lover
why not at least spend the night no matter how crowded, damnit

Double-page supporter
Oh man that makes me wanna eat some tongue. I've had tripe and didn't like it, but maybe not having it doused in tomato and pasta will make it tastoer.

I only read these chapters during lunch. Doesnt help with wanting specific foods though.

Dex-chan lover
A lot of manga involving predominantly female casts usually hit you with yuri subext throughout the manga, while this one started with straight up yuri but has almost completely regressed since then to subtext at most.

Dex-chan lover
For those people saying the yuri is barely present, yes it seems that way right now but just you wait until chapter 11 and onwards. Thats when things pick up. The current Spanish translation is at Chapter 15 so it'll probably be a good wait til then though.

Fed-Kun's army
Everyone might be a little turned off for the lack of Yuri but, for me it's still as good. It's not a forced relationship where the world bends for them to be together, they're legit good friends and sometimes that's enough to start a great romantic relationship.
They like the same things, they have a really good vibe together, and Yuzu clearly worries about her, she didn't say anything in this chapter about Momose eating instant food at home, but she is probably going to touch on this topic later.

Anyways, thank you so much for the chapter, can't wait for more, gotta love this shit <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Dex-chan lover
ah pizza the official food of all yuri set around Christmas eve. thank you for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread