Suito-to! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Pork Buns

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the translation, and thank you very much for the excellent translation notes!

Also, now I'm hungry.

Dex-chan lover
Huh. Vinegar and soy sauce, eh? Never tried that on a pork bun, I'll have to give it a shot sometime.

Mmmmmmm food...

SAKURA, YUZU HAS TWO HANDS. Also you have Jun, who is very cute. ALL OF Y’ALL HAVE TWO HANDS.

Dang, Momo was super cute in that yukata. Love the character designs in this manga!

Dex-chan lover
Man! Just seeing a picture of those buns makes me want to eat them.
Nice touch, that moment when Yuzu wanted to hook that stray strand of hair behind Momo's ear, but then Momo spoiled the moment which Yuzu didn't really mind.
So funny and wonderful too how they both forgot to buy the mochi because they were having such a good time together.
So, Yuzu + Momo and Jun + Sakura?
This artist is doing great pairing an explorational foodie manga with a subtle but poignant shoujo-ai. Love it.

Fed-Kun's army
When you really like someone, but then you realise they like someone else.

F in chat for my girl Sakura.

The food in this looks soo good the pictures of the actual food at the end doesn't do It any justice at all.

Aggregator gang
Page 20 panel 1: the moment you realize you've lost the race before you even got to start.

Double-page supporter
Yo if you guys are trying pork buns you can do this very easy special sauce recipe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJta61-7piE

Fed-Kun's army
When the author realizes this series doesn't have enough yurish. Third wheel heart broken triggers!

Users who are viewing this thread