Suki Kirai Kisu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

What ? im so confused i can already see this as a "someone betrayed and broke my heart so now i hate everyone" kind of manga so imma drop it here thanks for the translation everyone else enjoy, :)

Dex-chan lover
dude is a bit of a dick

and childish tbh sounds like an abusive relationship he talks trash with her but when it's sexual like touching her it's a ok.

douchebag x masochist. My favorite <3

Seriously though, that guy is just anomaly of all those shoujo tropes. It felt dumb when the girl empathized with his cat backstory and was moved by his intentions for leaving early despite how awful he is.

i feel like dude has every right to reject them as he likes because all these girls have a superficial attraction to him.

they dont like him, they like the image of him theyve created in their own head, which leads to disastrous results

I laugh a lot because of this girl behavior 😂

First, she thought he looked at her which is wrong and shamlessly say it to ML. Second, She confessed without even introduce herself and don't know his full name. If I am in his position, I will absolutely think she is annoying. Third, yesterday she said she didn't want to get along, but after hear about his past, she suddenly say, "I want to understand you and want to see you happy and smile". Hmmmmmmmmmm, yeah, normally you will be cringey if someone who don't even know your full name say something like that.

But this ML is also...... You insult her but then touch her hair, sigh.

Thank you for the translation!

well attraction to face is not love so it wont last long and i dont want to waste my time on girl who will eventually be dumped or dump me

yay lots of kisses next 😙 the way he kisses her hair is so cutee 😫
However his tongue on the cover looks kinda awkward lmaooo

Thanks for the release and hard work, Sunday scans 💖

him being rude is taking care of her according to fl's mom, plus fl isn't like other girls cliche, I'm sure I'll love this story LOL

Users who are viewing this thread