Suki na Hito no Suki na Hito - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

It’s about time you start liking me

Dude you can’t force someone to like you

I’m interested to see who the black haired girl falls for, I hope it’s the black haired dude we got a glimpse of

It'd be cool if this story gets told from all the characters' perspective. That way we better understand how each of them feels and sees the other people.

@skytempest I had the same thought but he does mention afterwards that he came off more arrogant than he intended. I think his intention was to say that he's serious about her so he wants her to at least take a serious look at him and actually give some consideration to dating him rather than immediately brush him off as being the same as all the other guys.

@skytempest Ah yes, actually the ML does regret coming across more arrogant than intended! He didn't mean to put it that way (as shown in the last few pages). I tried to translate it in a way that conveyed his (unintentional) arrogance but also his desperation to have his feelings returned by Kaneishi. Anyway, thanks for giving this series a try!

@Aeriandra Actually, there are a few perspectives! Although, this series is very short (4 chapters total), so I guess not to expect too much deep development! I think it's only meant to give a vague wade into a love polygon situation by the author but not necessary develop it considering it's one of the author's much earlier works :) Anyway, thank you for reading!

@misatan
Thank YOU for translating the series!!! I'm enjoying it so far!
I just re-read the chapter and realized that I totally missed him acknowledging that he may have come across as being arrogant! I tend to read quickly so I sometimes end up missing details. Thank you for pointing that out!

@Aeriandra
Yeah I just re-read it and I think you're right about that. Also as I mentioned above I totally missed the part where he worries about her thinking he's arrogant. My fault for speed reading lol. Thanks for the explanation!

The sensei will have a crush on the dark-haired girl, just to get all the arrows in this love square going in the same direction.

@Grouv
I also thought it would be a perfect square but the arrows didn't go that way.

Well I actually thought sensei liked the dark-haired boy, especially since he made a joke that he also has interest in the boys 😂 (ch2 page37)

No, I don't read yaoi/bl. I was just reading too much into the details lol

Users who are viewing this thread