Suki na Ko ga Megane wo Wasureta - Ch. 107

Dex-chan lover
Standard date spot #1.

That's an empty aquarium... Did they rent the place for themselves?

The skirt isn't too short, as long as she doesn't twirl too much.

If her doing it is okay, him doing it is okay.

It's awesome that she's clearing the air straight up. She's always been that lovable straightforward girl. And she's telling him that her default answer is "yes".

Ooh, other people.

"This doesn't count..."
"Kissy!"
She claims it counts. She wins.

Getting dark that early? Is it winter?

And the perfect ending to any date. Thinking about mechanical pencils.

Group Leader
YES!
Now we just need a second season of the anime to get to the end.

Dex-chan lover
:meguupog: :win: :thumbsup: :lewd:Let's goooooooooooooooooooo they've done it in their first year of junior highschool eyooo...i really thought this gonna end with just on the cheeks and some lewd handholding but damn i didn't expect that. Now they've really need to make an after story now, i cannot accept this to end like this :meguuusad:
sf6j7s6lo3ec1.jpeg

Supporter
Not the last chapter yet!

If you didn't get the "seems like I can keep my glasses on, after all" part, much like I had to think about it for a while as I was trying to figure out what on earth she was saying, it's in reference to the end of chapter 101.
I had to go back and look it up, guess she has been planning this for a while now huh

Supporter
Getting dark that early? Is it winter?
It is, they just announced to their parent that they are going out on chapter 101 which the chapter is set on New Year day, so it is safe to assume this is still in Jan or Feb

Dex-chan lover
It is, they just announced to their parent that they are going out on chapter 101 which the chapter is set on New Year day, so it is safe to assume this is still in Jan or Feb
Yeah, I know, the specific date is Feb 14. It doesn't get that dark in Japan at that date to my knowledge, though.

I'm not sure what specific time they mentioned, though. "Half five" would normally mean 16:30, but if it's supposed to be "half past five" it's 17:30. Not that it changes much in this case, but still.

Users who are viewing this thread