Suki na Ko ga Megane wo Wasureta - Ch. 110

Dex-chan lover
The only good thing about this manga being over is the fact that I can nom re read it whole.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks so much @Teasday for bringing us this magnificent nugget of pure fluffy joy! It's truly been a pleasure to read every single chapter, and while our time with this particular pair of goofballs may have wrapped, I have every confidence we'll be seeing another sweet treat from the author soon enough :glee:

Thank you Fujichika Koume-sensei for giving us a treasure of a Manga for the past 4-5 years. Thanks to the TL team as well for translating it!
Really nice and fluffy end, and I like it ending at the start of highschool as it feels just right for them. Sad I'll miss these cute moments, but I'm still happy that it happened.
Final rating: Fluff/10 (10/10)

Dex-chan lover
It's over. It ended in a cute way, just like the entire series. Thanks for the chapters, it was an amazing read. I had fun reading the comments too.
I'm gonna miss my monthly sugar overload. I wanna see them in highschool or adults so much...

Man I wish there was a continuation that occurs in High School life but I guess thats impossible since they are separate schools, bitter sweet ending, I'm glad that I get to see the ending today.

I'm gonna miss this series

Fed-Kun's army
Please tell me this gets a spin off with them married like skilled teaser

Group Leader
Thank you for the consistency and the quality over the past two years and as always, Teas.
Hoping for an epilogue at least.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for all your hard work, Koume-sensei, and congrats on the anime adaptation last year if I haven't given it already. I'll pray that it gets a season 2 and then some to catch up to the source material.

And thank you, TS, for your efforts in translating this gem of a series.

Final score: 10/10

Dex-chan lover
by the fact we didnt get time skip ending its perfect... so we can let our imagination on how this 2 story will progress from now on

Users who are viewing this thread