Suki na Ko ga Megane wo Wasureta - Ch. 110

Dex-chan lover
Thanks to @Teasday for seeing this through til the end!

Well I guess, now that Kubo-san, and SukiMega are both finished, I only have BokuYaba left which I am currently heavily invested in to. Really, I've seen a few romcoms end but so far this is probably one of the handful I know that gave a wonderful end. Of course, their lives are just entering a new stage and we will never see it unfold anymore but the way Fujichika Koume ended this makes me feel like everything they said about their aspirations about their future together will happen and they will continue to grow old together.
Anyway, time to move on. Looking forward to how they volume release will add to this wonderful conclusion.
PS. That colored last pages almost made me tear up, ngl.

Well, only three more years for the final volume to be released hereabouts, so yay 🥳
Thank you for the translation.

Gonna miss this one since it’s been around long enough I thought it would just kinda keep going for a few more years. A nice sweet romance that just been around for years and found its nice peak early on and stated consistent till the end. Also feels like a proper end, good job author for having a conpleted story that didn't fizzle out.
It’s funny how some series hit a peak and then that’s it goes downhill, while Sukimega hit its peak and we as readers were aghast that we weren’t climbing a mountain but a mesa, and in front of us was a high plateau of undiscovered lands.

This was the most wonderful journey of reading manga I've ever experience. It will and forever going to be my absolute favorite.
At first the manga didn't really interest me as much but as I kept on following the new chapters, I can see all the improvement as the story goes. I wanted the story to explore further to the side characters and to their high school lives but nontheless this is also a really fulfilling ending. Right now I have every volume of the manga in Japanese. Can't wait to get my hands on the last volume!

VIP
oh man what preicous journey from start to finish. author portrayal of innocent teenage romance is soo cute and relatable, made me feel nostalgic. it feels soo good. 9/10.

Dex-chan lover
This was the kind of manga that you wished overstayed its welcome (and it sorta did, with how it didn't end when we all expected it to, but it was so good that we were happy it did). I still wish we could have more, but that's just a testament to how good it is. Don't be sad it's over, be glad it was here. Be glad you got to see these two on their journey, and be happy to see them off.
After all, the memories of this manga will always be with you.
Oh what the hell? I came here to write a couple of short lines and got emotional in the comments. Excuse me while I go sob now :qq:
This manga was great. I wish I could forget all about it so I could read it again for the first time. It was that good. I hope the author a great time and hope I get to see more of their work in the future.

All good things must come to an end... Glad I could be on this journey and thanks for all of the chapters 👍

Fed-Kun's army
*clap *clap *clap love this journey, sadly it need to end. WHYYYYY

static-assets-upload12238935329677898765.webp

Thank you for the journey, thank you for this great piece of artwork, Fujichika Koume-sensei.

picked up this manga out of curiosity, and never failed to made me smile each chapter, one of my all time favorite manga.

congrats on your graduation, Mie-san and Kaede-kun!

Users who are viewing this thread