Suki na Ko ga Megane wo Wasureta - Vol. 11 Ch. 96

Dex-chan lover
me before and after the chapter:
black-guy-seizure-seizure.gif

Group Leader
I wonder what the anime is going to be like. It's the first time I've followed a current manga series that is getting an adaptation after I started following it. I feel like the recurring forgetting glasses theme will get old quick if it was put on screen for an entire cour.

Dex-chan lover
I got to anime website, and from there to ch.1 of this. Man, the style changed so much.

wawalk

whoa
whoa
wahk

I really hope this isn't the last volume. Too many authors of these type of mangas don't seem to be able to tell a story of two characters after they get into an established romantic relationship.
I pray to god they at least get to have one last volume with their first highschool year or something. I feel like mangakas depend too much on that ending, they get together and then manga ends without showing anything after

I am LOVING this series so much and want so badly for there to be an anime adaptation! Thank you for translating!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you author san for writing a cute and just feel good romcom with no NTR necessary to stall their feelings and such, this is such a good read, and takes my worries and anxiety away.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Oh dear lord my heart is about to explode, the room got so warm all of a sudden ohhhh myyyy heaveensss

Dex-chan lover
I can hardly wait for the "The Girl I Married Forgot her Glasses" spin-off

PS: According to google, it should be something like "Watashi ga kekkon shita na no Ko ga Megane wo wasureta"

Users who are viewing this thread