Suki na Ko ga Megane wo Wasureta - Vol. 12 Ch. 110.5 - Volume 12 Extras

Dex-chan lover
If YOU are happy, Koume-author-mister, imagine me!
These were some good five (three for me) years, I'll tell you that. Love and romance for everyone!

Aggregator gang
This is the kind of chapter that we wanted more of. This is why romance series shouldn't end right after the couple get together

Dex-chan lover
No, but, I really want an epilogue chapter where they're happily married with kids.

Dex-chan lover
YOU SEE
YOU SEE WHY I WANTED THE HIGH SCHOOL ARC
DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW WHAT WE'RE MISSING OUT ON?
:qq:

Dex-chan lover
Lovely end for a lovely manga. Thank you, Mie-san. Thank you, Komura-kun. May your life be full of happy moments. 🥲
Thank you for the translation!
See you all in the next manga!

Double-page supporter
I still dont get why its so customary to stop shortly after they get together. Happens in almost every manga. I can understand it if its a 90 mins rom com movie, but it doesnt make sense for me with series.

I still dont get why its so customary to stop shortly after they get together. Happens in almost every manga. I can understand it if its a 90 mins rom com movie, but it doesnt make sense for me with series.
Shortly? I'm pretty sure at least 15% of the manga was them being together, and another 30% was them basically being together.

Dex-chan lover
I thought the anime was fine?
If that intro in the first episode, stunted flow of the conversations, strange animation of details, and more gohandisms is fine for you, then more power to you. I think they ruined it.

Dex-chan lover
This is largely why I don't watch anime anymore, particularly adaptations.
Depends on who does it, it's just that studio was the worst possible choice and they delivered their usual bullshit. Pine Jam would have done a way better job, they already had experience in slice of life and comedy shows. But the guys who do continous camera turns with background PS2 sprites? Hell no.

Dex-chan lover
firefox-BIilo-Xku-Np.png

Down to the last panel, Ai-chan still looking to devour our poor Kaede.

Lucky bastard.

Dex-chan lover
The parents already considered them as in laws. Theyre basically engaged.

PLEASE COLLEGE ARC. But also sending good energy to the author who made this to get rest... BUT PLEASE COLLEGE ARC

Power Uploader
Please, next add some realistic moments. In college Ai fall in love with yakuza guy and drop Komura.
Komura starts drink 24/7 and become hobo

Users who are viewing this thread