Suki na Ko ga Megane wo Wasureta - Vol. 6 Ch. 67

Right on the feels.... I do agree with Kaede though. Even with the people we hold the dearest and we now never to forget them, them remembering us is a whole different thing

DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT KOMURA. MAKE YOURSELF SOMEONE THAT SHE WON'T EVER FORGET. STOP THINKING LIKE THAT NOOOOOOOOOOO

Dex-chan lover
Ah this is a bit more wistful way of writing. I like how the storytelling is getting a bit more nuanced and complex!

Fed-Kun's army
What if the real meaning of her thinking of him as a father is because deep inside she wants him to be the father of her child??

Dex-chan lover
Let's hope he can figure it out soon, for his sake. For her sake too. Actually, for their sake.

Double-page supporter
Well it will be difficult for her to forget her husband, so I don't think he has too much to worry about

In case people are still confused by Mei's phrase "Like my father", remember that she wrote that she wants to marry her father when she was a child.
Also, she confessed out loud to herself in chapter 50.
Btw, comparing father to a guy in quite a few romance themes means that they consider them to be as reliable or close as their father. Not sure if this Japanese troupe or common in all roms.

Users who are viewing this thread